I use the term fixed assets to mean the same as plant assets. In other words, I believe that both fixed assets and plant assets refer to the assets reported on the balance sheet as Property, Plant and Equipment.
Are fixed assets the same as plant assets?
Free Financial Statements Cheat Sheet
- What is the difference between fixed assets and noncurrent assets?
- What are fixed assets?
- What is the difference between assets and fixed assets?
- What is reported as property, plant and equipment?
- What is the fixed asset turnover ratio?
- What is the rationale for not reporting plant assets at their liquidation value?
To learn more, see the Related Topics listed below:
Related TopicsBalance Sheet Chart of Accounts Accounting Basics
Related Business Forms