- the external financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, and statement of stockholders' equity)
- the notes to the financial statements
- press releases and conference calls regarding quarterly earnings and related information
- quarterly and annual reports to stockholders
- financial information posted on a corporation's website
- financial reports to governmental agencies including quarterly and annual reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- prospectuses pertaining to the issuance of common stock and other securities
Learn Accounting: Gain unlimited access to our seminar videos, flashcards, visual tutorials, exams, business forms, and more when you upgrade to PRO.